Wednesday, August 23, 2017

New Zealand Trip: Day 8 Milford Sound Day Tour



One of the Must See New Zealand Waterfalls, 
Stirling Falls, is the most magnificent waterfall in the world's famous Milford Sound. 
It is accessible via a Milford Sound Cruise or a Milford Sound Scenic Flight.

We had booked a cruise via Southern Discoveries 
which bought a day before at Queenstown city
As the journey took total of 8 hours return tour
(8 hours of bus journey only, excluding cruise tour)
It cost NZD160 ( RM480) per person including Bus tour, Cruise tour and Buffet lunch inside the cruise.

The cruise brought us to several waterfalls before reaching the Stirling falls,
I remember there is rainbow waterfall which we can see the rainbow through the waterfall

But somehow, I still love Stirling falls the most,
The cruise drove so so near to the falls and everyone was screaming as the water wet us
you know it was winter time and we were so cold when the water of the falls wet us out.




Besides, Milford's second-highest waterfall is the Stirling Falls
a staggering 151m in height – three times the height of Niagara Falls
Look at its falls, so magnificent and beautiful.


You can found that the lake is surrounded by the mountains
Yes, the mountains surrounding me everywhere 
I m quite sucks in editing video
and I just combine all the videos I took in Milford to one file
Hope you guys forgive my beginner skill on editing video.
Let's enjoy a new learner video.


                



That's all for my Day 8 post
Honestly, I have lost the photos on Day 8 
and I just left only a few of these
so sad that I can't find back the memories photos.
but is okay,
is all in my memory now

stay tuned for more days in NZ





No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...