Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Japan Trip Day 6: Tokyo Station > Shinjuku Station > Odakyu Department Store > Haneda Airport


The last day in Japan was feeling like so emo and down 
as you know you are going back to the country that is not as good as the country that you travel in

My breakfast was kinda awesome on the last day 
(We ate bread and yogurt every morning for the past 5 days as our breakfast)
We bought sushi at the day before and keep inside the fridge for the next day breakfast
(Our homestay provided a medium size fridge)

I don't realized the sushi is good until I ate it 
Look !

The Tamago egg is thicker than the rice !
I never eat this kind of sushi before .
what I can say is : It is awesome delicious and the Tamago taste is so yummy !
I don't think Malaysia has this kind of sushi where the egg has bigger portion than the rice.
Hmm ?

The last day is the most headache part in Japan as you know I am carrying a 20kg weight of luggage along with me since we have checked out from our homestay
The most emo part was some of the stations did not have lift or escalator to go up or down
so I need to carry the super heavy luggage up and down
Many people passed by and saw me carry the luggage one step by one step,
They did offer their help for me or else I don't know how I m going to carry the luggage up and down so many times. LOL


We took to Shinjuku station and we bought the bus ticket to Haneda airport
We took Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal which cost 1230 yen per person
Then we stored our luggage at nearby luggage locker which cost 500 yen for 8 hours per locker
(Remember to prepare 5 of 100 yen for the locker)

After stored the luggage, I was like set to be FREEEE !
We headed to our last destination to visit which is Tokyo Station
The building doesnt look like Japan style at all and many tourists took picture with it 



I heard Tokyo Station is a place which full of food
so we had our lunch inside the Tokyo station





This was my N time to eat the food facing the wall during this Japan trip 
Their culture. LOL


Back to Shinjuku station, I bought Pablo inside the station 
It is quite hard to find as you know Shinjuku station is super big !
I asked many local people only can get to here at last.

Then we went to Odakyu Department Store to shop for food since we still have time before departing to airport.
Odakyu Department Store entrance is inside Shinjuku Station also, 
we went to their food street to hunt for food bringing back to Malaysia
Odakyu is like a food heaven, my mom and I obsessed by their food !

So many types of TAMAGO !
Don't worry, I have bought it and ate it !


My mom bought the sandwich with AVOCADO inside. 
So healthy LOL



My mom bought strawberry back to Malaysia also
The strawberry looks juicy and delicious 
and they are HUGE in size.


White color Strawberry is expensive like hell
around RM80 each
I don't even want to buy at all when I saw the sky price.


Okay, is time to leave Shinjuku Station and queue up at the bus terminal
The bus came in punctual time, be sure you reach earlier or else you gonna miss it.

My little Pablo 
Omg , I missed the cake so much.


I realised that my leg looks smaller after this 6 days of trip
I guessed it was because we keep walking when we travel
the calorie burnt a lot. haha


The airport is a place to hunt too.
There is a food street which full of Japan culture.

I can even take picture inside the airport.
LOL


Start loving to use vending machine to order the food.
It is so convenient and fun !
Fun?? Yes, it is new and fun for Malaysian like us. haha

Even you ordered the food by vending machine dy, you still have to queue for the place to sit.

This is the first time I felt in love with fried tofu 
the taste is so delicious and it is cannot be compare with Malaysia one
This taste so good !

My mom's dinner. She said this is delicious.

In Japan, you can see the vending machine everywhere
even inside the train station



Remember to buy ROYCE at the airport
It cost so cheap !
Malaysia selling RM60 per box and it selling around RM30 per box,
The price difference is too much !
I bought it at last. haha



Their flavour is too many !
I can't even see so many choices in Malaysia also.
So happy to shop at here , the duty free shop inside the airport.

My flight was 12am and I reached Malaysia was at the next day of 7am,
It was 7 hours flight and I slept like a pig inside the flight
and went to the toilet for once and didnt eat anything at all for the 7 hours
is like our sleeping time, no appetite to eat at all.

That's all for my 6 days of Japan Trip,
I will summarized my budget and my itinary in the coming post.
Stay tuned ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...