Friday, October 9, 2015

Bali Trip Day 4: Balangan Beach+Krishna Souvenir Shop+Lippo Mall+Airport



Hola, this is the last day we traveled at Bali,
We have managed to call Joe driver to fetch us to our destination we want
But however, he was been booked by others traveler that day,
so he managed his friend driver fetch us and the price rate is still same,
so good !
Before we headed to the beach that I requested, 
we had our lovely breakfast at resort first,

This is the first time I have my breakfast with Menu order type instead of buffet.
They only allowed to order 1 dish from the menu for each person
This is somehow I felt not satisfying with it and how if we were not full at all
and if we want to order more, we have to pay for the second dish.LOL

Before the main dish served, they served us fried aubergine and fruits.
The drinks served which you requested.

I had ordered egg Benedict which it really served like those what cafe served,
presentable and looks delicious.

We ordered fried rice too as we afraid we were not full enough if we just eat bread and toast.

Early morning, I had my bathtub session before we checked out this room
The sunshine and windy weather did really help on relaxation during bathtub session.

The driver came on 12pm, so we left our luggage at there and headed to our beach
I have do a lot of surveys that Balangan beach is a nice beach for surfing but not swimming.
It is because the beach full of rocks which might hurts our leg when we stepped on it.
But it is worth to come and you see such a beautiful scenery.


Balangan beach is near to Jimbaran,
we just need 25 minutes car distance to reach from our resort.
The driver fetch us to the top cliff here to take picture before having our sunbath.





Told driver to meet after 2 hours and here we go !



Rocky beach but a lot of couples came here to have wedding photo shooting




Many surfers surf at here and this beach is more quiet and peace than others beach as 
there is lesser tourists at here, and lesser bargainer and seller too
which I can sleep at here without any disturbs by them.

He going to surf again after he learnt an hour of lesson at Legian Beach.


While I enjoy my beach day at here , nice view, nice sea, and nice sky !






I got tanned so much !
But is worth for it.

Before heading to airport, we still got an hour of time free,
so driver brought us to buy souvenir at Krishna Souvenir Soap which is much more cheaper
than the shop at Legian street,
and he brought us to Lippo mall too which is 5 minutes distance from the airport.

We had our tea time at Comic Diner at Lippo mall, 
since there are having buy 1 free 1 promotion,
we ordered a pancake and free one more pan cake which we later gave to our driver.

Their pancake is yummy but we cant eat much.


Everything on the table is super fat food.
Let's finish it and start diet after it. LOL



That's the end of my Bali trip.
Driver recommended : Wechat ID: Penjor26
Expenses used at Bali: RM1500 for 2 person including :
Driver for 3 days : RM350
Massage and Spa for 2 days: RM340
________________________________________________________

Others expenses : 
Air ticket : RM290 per person
Hotels stayed : RM120 per night J4 hotel , RM290 per night ar Abi Bali

Thanks for reading my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me something before u leave.

Koh Lipe 4d3n Itinerary 2018

Hola, I am back after have been busying with works for almost 4 months. Gonna update my blog with my Koh Lipe 4d3n trip as well. I went to ...